Friday, May 02, 2008

Gratitude Friday

I am thankful for....
1. Seedless red grapes...they taste so refreshing and sweet
2. Burts Bee lip balm...my lips have been very chapped lately and it has helped so much!
3. Hitting really good sale at Safeway....in this day and age when everything seems to cost so much - it was great to find some really good sales and stock up and save 50%
4. the Earth Children series....I read the first 4 books long ago and have been rereading those so that I can move on the the 5th book. I forgot how much I enjoyed that series the first time around.
5. Quality time with Michael...although we have been pretty busy with work we have managed to get in quite a lot of quality time this week. Our Sunday morning brunch tradition (making brunch together while singing to the Across the Universe soundtrack), shopping (including going to my favorite store - TARGET!), watching a softball game while enjoying cool refreshing drinks, rewatching our favorite tv show on DVD (West Wing) together, dinner out last night and tomorrow we are enjoying an art event going on where you can tour artist's studios.

I recognize that I have much more to be thankful for in my life.

No comments: