Thursday, May 15, 2008

Migraines & Books

I am on day 2 of migraines. Yesterday I pretty much can count as a loss and today was a total loss. I had to go with Michael to do some errands. He is going to have a hard weekend coming up so we needed to get some things out of the way. I went but it really push my migraine into the top of the pain scale. I ended up coming home and going to bed with ice packs all day. I just had some banana bread so I can take more meds before I head back to bed.

Books - Rereading Eat Love Pray. I really need to write about some of the passages. I am now reading books by Diane Chamberlain. I think I will be reading quite a few of hers. She kind of reminds me of Maeve Binchy or LaVyrle Spencer. And I used to read all their books. I got hooked on those easy read - drama and romance filled books. And I am wanting easy reads right now. So I added several of her books to my to-read list. The first one I read is the first in a series of three. Makes it easy to decide what to read next. Anyway it was Keeper of the Light. The book was an interesting story with fairly good character development. So the second book Kiss River is on the nightstand now. And I actually have the 3rd ready to pick up at the library along with The Almost Moon by Alice Sebold. I really enjoyed Lovely Bones so I hope I enjoy The Almost Moon too.

No comments: