Thursday, May 08, 2008

Took a Long Time to Get Back Here

Yesterday was really extremely busy. Michael had a video production so I was his assistant. We were outside for a lot of it and well I did put on sunscreen but of course it still seemed to get through and give me some red on my face. On our way home Michael asked me about a project I am working on and I started a sentence and then barely finished it - not very coherently though. So he asked me follow up question and I started the sentence and then just stopped. My brain had met its limits -- I couldn't make it work. I hate when that happens. I haven't been able to work even much today although I have quite a bit of it.

I am watching Elizabethtown (you know the soundtrack I was obsessed with for a while and probably will be again after watching the movie again). The road trip part of this movie is GREAT!

Why did it go from spring to summer weather...? It is just so hot in the house tonight. Maybe that is the sunburn....though? Last week we had one day in the 80's and the next we woke up to snow.

Well not much else I can manage....brain is blinking battery low....

I think I might go to bed to read.

(Subject line --- from a line in a song while watching the movie)

No comments: