Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Watch out for Scrubbing Bubbles....

I am a klutz at times. This morning I was cleaning the bathroom. I sprayed the shower with scrubbing bubbles and went away at scrubbing it. There is this one pesky spot so I decided to spray it again. My hands were wet and I went to pull the lid off and it popped off and smacked me in the face. It cut into my lip....so I have a split lip...puffy and bleeding. It felt like someone gave me a punch to my mouth. At the time Michael was making us omelets and he could see me standing looking into the mirror in the bathroom. I turned and told him what happened. He laughed and said people are going to think I punched you....Because this story is just so unbelievable that you got a split lip from a can of Scrubbing Bubbles.

No comments: