Friday, November 17, 2006

Friday Gratitude

~ That the one and only migraine I had this week went away quickly.
~ Next step for my art - about to happen - setting up my Etsy shop
~ COOKIES! We picked up some very yummy cookies at the bakery!
~ Tea - it is cold out and it warms me up.
~ Thoughts of Christmas coming makes me happy to think about all the time Michael and I will have this year to REALLY enjoy the season!
~ 2 new recipes I tried this week that were easy and quick and both Michael and I liked them.
~ Aveeno lotion as my skin is so dry lately and it makes me feel much better!
~ Pumpkin Cheesecake we had at the Pufferbelly today.
~ The new rubberstamp Michael bought me...Thank you for spoiling me!
~ I am grateful that 4 years ago today Michael and I started getting to know each other. I love you Michael!

No comments: