Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Snow Day

Michael had a meeting this morning so he woke me up to tell me to there is lots of snow on the ground. We actually had to dig out the shovel (one of like 3 times I think we have ever used it since I lived here - 4 years). On top of that I had a migraine and sinus headache going on all at once. It has been an exciting morning (yes there is sarcam in my voice).

It was one of those mornings where....things just weren't going very smoothly but all in all it could have been worse. It just seemed like a comedy of errors where couldn't find anything on the first try this morning.

Making chili today since is cold. And probably some homemade bread.

Really want to go back to bed. But Michael just called he is on his way home so I will go out and make sure he has a clear path in as it is still snowing.

No comments: