Friday, November 03, 2006

Friday Gratitude...

~ I am grateful to Michael's parents coming and doing some stuff around here that Michael isn't able to do being on crutches (although he is now doing a cane and has a different brace.) Thank you both so much for coming over to help us out!
~ I am grateful for the nice weather we had this week. It was nice to feel and see the sun!
~ I am thankful for good food and family to share it with this week.
~ I am thankful for our cats that make me smile.
~ I am thankful for the good deals I got at Kohl's this week. Yes very silly but the fuzzy warm socks are so great. The shirt is comfy and then I got some Halloween decorations that are so cute and I can't wait to use them next year.
~ I am thankful for the mail love I got from my friend Carolynn this week. She sent me a beautiful letter that made me smile.
~ I am grateful for dinner with a good friend this week. It was nice to spend time with her!
~ I am grateful for Michael pushing me to taking the next step with my art - so that I can step up my Etsy shop.
~ I am grateful for the wonderful day spent with Michael. We took a drive and it was just so peaceful and calm. Just what we both needed.
~ I am grateful for Michael...for loving me and taking care of me in ways I don't always see. I love you very much and appreciate all the big and little things you do for me everyday!

No comments: