Thursday, May 17, 2012

Daydreaming

We would love to move into a new house but it just isn't in the cards right now. But it doesn't stop me from daydreaming. Here are some things I would like in our next house....and some things that I might do here.



I would really like to have a new backsplash. Although I don't think chalkboard would be easy to clean as a backsplash. I think I want tin.


Source: bhg.com via Darby on Pinterest

I love the wide orange section on the wall. I also love the green and orange together.


Gray wall with letter on it. Just like the style of this room - the painted round table, the dark chairs, pendant lamp, letter and wall.  Even the ceiling showing....really like it.




I love all the wall art in a small space like a bathroom. I also love the charcoal gray painted walls.

No comments: