Sunday, July 25, 2010

Enhance

I like taking care of Michael. I mean he takes care of me too. So why wouldn't I want to take care of him too? We have things we do that enhances each others lives. I am about to go out of town so I would like to have some of the things I do for him be a little easier. I know he can take care of himself...cook, clean and do laundry. But I like that I can help him out when I know he will be so busy with work.

So I made breakfast burritos, French bread pizzas, garlic toast and several dishes that are all frozen in individual servings for easy defrosting and reheating. I made sure things are washed and ironed. Obviously with me being gone almost 3 weeks he will have to do some more washing and ironing but at least he will be good for a while. And the house is completely clean.

Hopefully I will have made his life a little easier while I am gone. As I said I know he is going to be busy with work and I want things to be easier.

No comments: