Thursday, July 15, 2010

Nice Notes



I read the website www.operationnice.com often as it just makes me smile and reminds me to be nice in unexpected ways. I hope I am nice most of the time - but going out of my way to be nice, especially when it isn't how I am feeling, is something I am not sure I always think of so Melissa of Operation Nice gives me those reminders.

Operation Nice was celebrating her TWO YEAR BLOGIVERSARY and Melissa asked her readers to participate by doing Nice Notes. And so Michael and I went around town sticking up nice notes. The photo above is one of them that we did in downtown Grand Junction. Some of them were still up today. We went out to run errands and decided to check to see how many lasted through the Farmer's Market and many did - and I hope they made others feel as good as it made me feel leaving them.

No comments: