Thursday, July 29, 2010

Leaving on a Jet Plane

I leave tomorrow for Minnesota. I won't be home until August 17th.

My parents and sisters will be so busy getting ready for April and Joe's wedding reception (that is on Saturday) so my cousin is going to pick me up at the airport. I am very grateful that she is able to do that for me/us. And I can't wait to chat books with her. She is an avid reader - even more avid then myself though.

I look forward to seeing all of my family. Almost everyone will be there for the reception. It is at my parents home. And I am sure my Mom is in uber hostess mode getting ready for it.

My Grandma and I are having a slumber party on Saturday night. I am staying with her in a hotel room as she has trouble with my parents steps to their guest room so on Saturday night she and I will stay in a hotel room. I look forward to just chatting with her.

I am staying until August 17th so that I can be there when they bury my Uncle's ashes. I wasn't able to go the funeral so I really want to be there for this. It is at the small country church cemetery. I know my Uncle had many good memories associated with the church so it will be a good place for his ashes.

When I get back from Minnesota, I will be home a day and then leave for Denver for several days. So lots of traveling coming up for me but for good reasons.

No comments: