Friday, November 27, 2009

Gratitude Friday

My status messages on Facebook expressing gratitude this past week...

Monday - Today I am thankful for the down time I got yesterday. It was nice to do nothing.

Tuesday - Today I am thankful for a good doctor check up, for being able to play with a cute little kitten at a friend's house and for seeing beautiful inspiring art.

Wednesday - Today I am thankful for my family...my parents, sister, grandmothers, aunts, uncles and cousins and my cousin's children. I am very blessed to have an amazing family!

Thursday - I am pretty much going to copy and paste what M posted for his status....as it says it just right...today a dear friend of ours lost her older brother. Our thoughts and prayers are extended to her and her family. Please take a moment to reflect and be thankful to be surrounded by family and friends on Thanksgiving - knowing exactly how precious life actually is. Make it count today.

and I also did for Thursday...
Today I am thankful for my Michael. He is an amazing man that I am blessed to share my life with and I so thankful for him. I love you! Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

I recognize that I have so many amazing people and things in my life to be thankful for and I feel very blessed.

No comments: