Saturday, November 21, 2009

Gratitude Friday (on Saturday)

We are out of town so I haven't been able to keep up with my thankful posts on Facebook.

Saturday - Today I am thankful for all my Ohio friends. I miss all of the good times and have some amazing memories which makes me incredibly lucky to have made such wonderful long-lasting friendships when I lived there.

Sunday - Today I am thankful that Michael finished a big part of a project. He has been working long hours to get it done. Maybe tonight he will get some sleep.

Monday - Today I am thankful for Kaylee and Jen. I met you both around the same time through the same group and I am so very happy I did as you are amazing friends. Thank you for being so supportive, giving sound advice and sharing many laughs over the years.

Tuesday - Today I am thankful for a new OVEN already to make dinner in, an early Christmas present from a dear friend (3 little owls), that the 7th book in the Outlander series is ready to pick up at the library, Star Trek is out on DVD and for Michael introducing himself to me 7 years ago today.

Wednesday - Today I am thankful for it being a bright sunny day as we are traveling across the mountain passes to Denver.

Saturday - Today I am thankful getting to spend some time with Michael's parents, for Frank's famous spaghetti and meatballs, for working with a great bunch of people in Denver and now for being home.

No comments: