Friday, May 22, 2009

Gratitude Friday

I am thankful for...
1. laughing so hard that I woke Michael up. Stephanie Plum books give me many laughs.
2. S'MORES!
3. having a really good time with Michael's friend Lala. I haven't felt so comfortable with a friend in such a long time.
4. the unexpected joy that the movie Sex and the City gave me - tears and laughs - I forgot how much I enjoyed the series.
5. Michael's old t-shirts....I love wearing them. I wore one today and it smelled like him - his cologne. And it just made me feel nice. Silly little simple pleasure.

2 comments:

Kathie said...

Those Stephanie Plum books are so funny! So wonderfully simple and great things to be grateful for.

Darby said...

Yes they are! I am laughing so much with them. The Grandma and Lula crack me up so much.