Friday, May 15, 2009

Gratitude Friday

I am thankful for...
1. a good friend that sent me a Princess package. So much fun to open and so very sweet of her!
2. wanting to walk back into the theater again and sit back down to watch Star Trek again. It ROCKED! Loved the cast they just did a fantastic job at the characters.
3. Michael still loving me though I can't do the Vulcan salute. Being a geek it was a real tragedy him finding out that I couldn't. :)
4. getting my name at dreamwidth.org. I have a unique name but it still is hard to find it available out here on the web.
5. my parents giving me that unique name. I have always loved it and thankful they named me Darby.
6. for spending a great afternoon with Michael at the Art & Jazz festival. Pretty much right away we bought something. A little metal sculptural wall piece to group with a few other pieces we have from local artists. (take pictures later)
7. going out of town to meet a new friend (new to me old to Michael) and getting together with family to celebrate a special occasion.

No comments: