Saturday, May 30, 2009

Five Ways to Live Your Dream

I have been going through magazines pulling out recipes, articles and such that I want to save. And I came across this...in Organic Style (which isn't in print anymore but has an online version but I just subscribed to it today.)

5 Ways to Live Your Dreams
1. Break the rules. Do what you want, if it harms no one.
2. Spend time alone, at home, in a restaurant, or across the globe and you'll hear your inner voice.
3. Follow your passion -- whatever it takes.
4. Stop worrying so much about what other people think. It's your life.
5. Get over your fear. Fear is normal, so embrace it, and then you'll get past it.

1 comment:

Jessica Brandi said...

All wonderful tenets to live by.
I used to get Organic Style but they stopped printing it and I ended up receiving Organic Gardening to fulfill the last issues of my subscription...
By the way, the Cooking with Great Abandon blog is perfect. Going back to the older posts furthers my hankering for some cold weather cooking & baking: perfect for the May Gray.
Thanks again and All the Best!