Friday, May 08, 2009

Gratitude Friday

I am thankful for...
1. Michael being home from Denver!
2. the presents he got me - toys! Stickers, coloring book and magnetic "paper" dolls! Sqeee! (All Disney Princess stuff - specifically Belle as she is my favorite! She loves books too!)
3. getting quite a bit accomplished this week - steam cleaning carpets, deep cleaning bedroom and bedroom closet reorganized
4. getting one of my Doing Not Thinking Challenge goals done. (Bedroom closet reorganized)
5. friends getting married - just perfectly for them! The bride was just beautiful in her ring of flowers in her hair and bouquet from her flower garden. I am so happy for them.
6. giant cinnamon rolls that are just so YUM! It was a nice treat tonight!

1 comment:

Kathie said...

Can you come live next door, please? Not just because I want to share the toys, - the cinnamon rolls too ;)

And of course to see your smiling face all the time.