Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Yes!

I don't know if I have words for what I witnessed tonight but it truly was history in the making. I think I have went through almost a box of kleenex.

His speech...again showed me one of the many reason I like him - his mind. He talked about finding ways to work on the issues which we all can agree on in order to move forward from all that we have facing us. This is big to me....so very big that he wants us to be united instead of divided. His has steadiness even tonight in making history so calm and ready to lead. He has a knowledge to not just go with his thoughts but surround himself with many other smart people to help decide what is best for the American people. He reminds us that we have to do work too as Americans. He is so very smart. And I am thankful he is not the guy next door or a regular Joe. He is extrodinary.

(artwork from Wallpaper for Obama)

No comments: