Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thanksgiving Eve

Well pumpkin pie is cooling on the counter. Dough for rolls is in the fridge and I will make first thing in the morning. Everything else (that is non-perishable) is on the counter ready for me to use. So I think we are pretty much ready. It really is going to be a low-key Thanksgiving. I am not decorating and going crazy. Being sick really has put my energy level so low that I can't do more then what I am doing.

One of our cats has allergies. I am sure I have mentioned it before. Anyway, he was healing and doing so much better. All the fur growing back and we actually were starting to wean him off his meds (per vets orders). But tonight I saw him scratching the same spot he had it before that was really bad so Michael checked and sure enough it is back. We will need to put a call into the vet on Friday as we leave on Sunday for Denver for a week. I believe he is going to say up the meds again. Because of the spot we found Caesar had to have a bath. He was thrilled as I am sure you can imagine bathing a cat. But we do know it helps him so we have to stay on top of things.

Really tired so going to go get some sleep!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving Michael & Darby! I'll send some healing vibes to the kitty...