Friday, November 28, 2008

Cloverleaf Rolls

Bread is really important to Michael and I. We love it and it is obvious! I used to love it when my Mom made cloverleaf rolls. I love pulling the sections apart and smearing them with butter straight from the oven so it melted all over. Yum!

So with the holidays I was thinking about them so decided I would make them for Thanksgiving. So I was fulfilling my craving - by having cloverleaf but Michael likes herbs in/on his rolls. My other requirment was that the dough needed to be mixed in the bread machine. I found a recipe that brushed herbs on the tops and was done in the bread machine.

Recipe: Fragrant Cloverleaf Rolls



They turned out great and everytime Michael has one he ends up going on and on about how good they are so I think they are a keeper.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

these look sooo tastey! We will try them soon. =) Thank you for the link.

Darby said...

I hope you do try them! They are so very good! I made them again this past week as we had ham and bean soup so needed some bread to go with it.