Friday, November 14, 2008

Gratitude Friday

I am thankful...
1. for the new piece of equipment we got for our business that ROCKED! Today was really extrodinary and the possibilities of where we could go with this is something I truly express gratitude in.
2. for all the people that have stood behind us for this change and really supported and believed in us...really Michael being able to give them quality.
3. for coming home after being in Denver and being able to sink into our bed that has clean sheets on it and extra blankets
4. for apples and crisp fall days - this past week I enjoyed our crisp fall days and bright red juicy applese too. Thankful for the beauty in those simple autumn reminders.
5. for Michael who truly is awesome in so many ways. Tonight after we loaded the car with all our equipment in Denver, I had a really bad asthma attack as I have a cold that moved to the lungs. It was to the point I almost said bring me to the ER. But he calmed me down, stopped and got me cold medicine, water, a little cute Christmas cup (because I requested airborne too so he wanted me to be able to take it right away) and just everything I needed to feel better. He pulled over and talked to me and held my hand - and just did everything he could to make me feel better. I am so very grateful to have such love in my life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sooo sweet - feel bettter babe.