Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Sick of being Sick

Michael just left to go out of town -- without me. Because yes of course...I am sick. I am sure everyone is sick hearing about me being sick but not as sick as me -- feeling this way! I am so sick of being sick! Can I use the word sick anymore in this post?

I have come down with what I think is a cold. It is weird. I feel fine for a little bit and then I feel like I have a full blown cold for the remainder of the day. And then feel fine but exhausted...like the whole process of going from sick to not sick is making me just worn out. And if it seems like I have seen sick all of January..that would be a correct assumption. I get done with one thing and have maybe a day or 2 and then go to the next thing! ugh! So lets hope February ends up being better!

No comments: