Monday, January 28, 2008

Dinner and Purple Hair

Dinner smells really good but it isn't done yet! I threw some cubed pork into the crock this morning with ginger, garlic, onion, a little honey, soy sauce and chicken stock. And just added some corn starch now to thicken the sauce up. Making rice with veggies in it to serve with it. I would have put some chopped red bell peppers in it too but we are so out of groceries. We went to Sam's today and I am very thankful as we got some things to last for a bit more before we hit the grocery store. We have just been so busy haven't had time to do grocery shopping. Tomorrow Michael has a meeting then we need to drive to a nearby town to pick up some work he is doing. So the day will be pretty much shot with those 2 things. But it will be nice to have a little road trip.

Michael had a meeting today at Borders coffee shop so I went to Michael's Arts and Crafts and Sally's Beauty Supplies which are nearby. I want to dye my hair purple so I went to check out the dyes they have...I found one that really is the color I want. And then another brand that was more pinky then purple. I am going to google reviews on the brands to see what I find about them. But hopefully soon I will have purple hair. I got done with Michael's Arts and Crafts and Sally's before Michael's meeting was done so I grabbed Eat, Pray, Love and camped out in a chair for a while. I really enjoyed what I read.

Going to finish making dinner...the smell is is making me hungry!

No comments: