Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Day 3

I have been in a migraine cycle. I woke up yesterday and was just so happy it didn't feel like Monday's. Of course I did a little too much so it ended up hitting me hard. I had to break out ice pack and extra pain meds. Today it was less but still not great but I suspect tomorrow it will be almost all the way gone. yay me!

Last nights news & weather didn't say anything about snow but we woke up to a very white covered yard. It was such a pretty snow. I should have grabbed the camera but now it is melting so not as pretty. But the cold weather did call for chili and cornbread. The house smells great right now.

Both Michael and I had a really good work day - very productive despite my migraines. I hope that my migraine is better tomorrow so I can get even more work done.

No comments: