Sunday, October 15, 2006

Friday Gratitude...Sunday

Since I didn't get to do a Friday Gratitude I am doing one today...

And I am going to use the Letter B...

So today I express Gratitude for....

~ Bagels: We get whole grain bagels that are tasty!

~ Breakfast: It is a good meal of the day. I get on kicks where I am crave things and so it will be the morning rountine for a little while. Like panckaes...for a while I was on a pancake kick...especially the apple oatmeal pancakes.

~ Buffy the Vampire Slayer: what I am watching at the moment and I am a HUGE fan...Buffy has provided me lots of entertainment through the years.

~ Beads: I used to make jewelry and now I use beads in my art and so I am grateful for getting into making jewelry and now having them to see them in a different perspective in art pieces

~ Baking: I am grateful for time and enjoyment I get from baking

~ Books: Between Michael and I - I think we could start a library. I enjoy reading, I enjoy seeing the images in art books, I enjoy learning from them and so on.

~ Bread: I am a carb girl and I love breads....all different kinds...sweet, savory, old fashion crusty bread

~ Bruschetta: oh yum! Tomatoes and Bread combined! yay for the yumminess!

~ Buddhism: I have learned a lot by learning more about it. It has taught me to find peace in myself.

~ Beans: LOL okay I know sounds like a strange one but I like beans - great northern, black beans, green beans....very tasty and so many ways to prepare them

~ Barbie: As a little girl I loved playing with my barbies. I had hours and hours of enjoyment in them.

~ Blue: Michael has the most amazing blue eyes. And when he wears blue they are even more intense and I lose myself in them.

~ Bill and Lisa: they are friends who helped me out when I really needed it and I will be forever grateful for them.

~ Backyard: When I was a little girl we had a big backyard with a swing set and lots of just space to play. I always enjoyed playing with my friends there. Greatful of the memories in our backyard.

~ Butterflies: I am grateful for them as they are beautiful and inspire me often

~ Believing: I am grateful for the ability to just believe.

~ Birthdays: not just mine (but that is coming up :) )...I enjoy celebrating each persons birthday...each persons life

No comments: