Thursday, October 19, 2006

Birthday!

We are back home! We were in Denver for my birthday. Michael had meetings that went GREAT so it was well worth our time to go over there.

During Michael's meetings....Frank, JoAnne and I went to breakfast. I had the Naked French Canadian Breakfast Melt. It is a sandwich made out of French toast that has Canadian ham on it, eggs, and Swiss cheese. Naked because it doesn't have syrup on the French toast does but still ask for it and pour that all over it! It tastes so good! Kind of like a Monte Cristo for breakfast. Just as we were ending breakfast and off to do some shopping, Michael called to say his meeting was done. So we picked him up and then went shopping. I got some things that will be helpful in making some Christmas gifts.

Later in the evening we went out for dinner. I am hooked on amaretto and pineapple juice because of my cousin's wife! So I had 2 of those during dinner. After dinner, we went to World Market as Michael needed some coffee really likes their house blend whole bean coffee. And I was petting a stuffed animal. He told me to get it...

So here is...Spot!



We went back to the house and Michael's brother was there and his nephew came over too - to help celebrate my birthday. We had pie! I don't usually have cake or like cake for my birthday so I was glad to keep that birthday tradition.

I had a nice birthday. Michael's parents went out of their way to make it a special day and I am very grateful to them and all their kindness and generosity. Thank you Frank and JoAnne!

Today we went to the outlet mall in Castlerock and Michael spoiled me like a princess and got me 3 new shirts and 2 skirts. I also had many cards and gifts waiting for me from family and friends. It was a very nice birthday....lots of love and laughter involved...perfect for a birthday celebration!

No comments: