Thursday, October 05, 2006

Friday Gratitude...on Thursday

Doing my Gratitude list today since we will be in North Dakota tomorrow and I suspect that I will be a little busy...

Today I express gratitude for...

~ Love - I love Michael very much and am so blessed to have him in my life and for the love he gives me
~ Family - I am so excited to see my family. I love them very much and don't get to see them often so this trip means a lot to me. The video that Michael made - made me miss them more and made me recall good memories of my family.
~ Majestic - For seeing the lights on Mt. Rushmore tonight...it was truly majestic
~ New Car - For having a brand new vehicle to ride in that is bigger and comfy!
~ Leaves - They are changing and the colors are so beautiful....make me feel good looking at them
~ Music - the sound...the feelings...oh so good. Been listening to good music on our trip. We burned a bunch of music before we left so that we would have good tunes!
~ Talent - Michael's talent...he did amazing job on the video and I am grateful to giving this gift to our family.
~ For feeling better....I am think I am on a high about to see my family but it is just feeling like a good day. Got a lot accomplished the last 2 week.

No comments: