Friday, October 20, 2006

Friday Gratitude

Today I express gratitude for...

~ My sister...It is my baby sister's birthday!
~ My family...it was really good to see everyone recently. I miss them lots and even though it was a short time it still was nice.
~ Michael's family....for putting up with us when we come over to Denver, for treating me wonderfully especially on my birthday...Thank you all for making my day very nice!
~ Thermal underwear...I am cold and they are keeping me warm
~ Scenic Drives....for our nice drive home from Denver yesterday. It was very pretty.
~ Birthday...I had a wonderful birthday...which included lots of birthday cards and packages...thank you to everyone spoiling me!
~ Shopping....Michael took me shopping for my birthday. I am very grateful to have a wonderful partner in him that treats me like a princess just when I needed that.
~ Home...for being home and not having to live out of a suitcase. As much as I love to see everyone...it always nice to be home again too.

No comments: