Saturday, March 30, 2013

52 Lists: Week 12




Week 12 - List things that Feel Like Home
 Michael - my parents - my sisters - close friends - the kitty cats - tea with cream - Sunday Mornings - drives through Colorado - seeing the mountains - remembering on old memories - an old teddy bear and blanket  -  photographs of loved ones - my extended family and Michael’s family - hearing a North Dakota accent - art - expressing myself & creating in all sorts of different ways - chocolate pie made by my Mom - most anything  made by my Mom - snuggled up on the couch with Michael watching movies -  Thanksgiving - baking - cleaning - my notebooks - joy & compassion - connection - Asian food - Chocolate - books - Lefse

Challenge:  I will enjoy my home this week by....Being present at home as we have been out of town so much lately.

No comments: