Saturday, March 23, 2013

52 Lists: Week 11

Right now a lot of my work on myself has been about seeking balance. Sometimes I know things, but I get to caught into the busy and life starts to drag me down so that I forget key elements of ME.  Doing art and making the time to do art is essential for keeping balance in my life. When I let it go, I fall down.  I start out just feeling a little off, then it moves to being blue and finally it will sink into a full depression that is hard to pull up and out of when I fall there. So really pushing hard to be able to have my balance.  I also have noticed that although other creative outlets help me from sinking - it is my art that really keeps me centered and grounded in ME.  

I have decided from now on that I am packing a little art kit to go with me on the road when Michael and I travel.  On our way to Idaho, I told Michael about it, but mentioned I was rushed and wished I had put a few other things in it. He stopped and bought me some supplies to supplement it.  He is amazing and so supportive of me and what I need. I am a very lucky woman!


Week 11: List Your Essenstials
* Michael
* Love
* Time with Michael
* Connection & Friendship
* Family
* Self -Kindness
* Artful living
* Gratitude
* Therapy
* Water
* Take Meds
* Sleep
* Movement
* Clean House
* Lists, notebooks, art journal
* Expressing myself through journaling, poetry, photography, art and just through the things I do daily
* Learning and Growing
* Being true to myself
* Seeing JOY in ordinary moments
* Make good Food choices
* Loyalty and Honesty
* Open and Understanding
* Exploring Life
* Compassion
* Reading
* Tea, lip balm, good lotion
* our kitty cats
* Inspiration
* Light
* Time to reflect

This weeks Challenge: Seeking Balance - trying to balance everything and include doing art in there.

Join in doing 52 Lists hosted by Moorea Seal.  I love them and it has been not only fun, but really interesting exploring some areas I buried or never really noticed about myself.  #52lists2013

1 comment:

Relyn Lawson said...

I like your list and I love your handwriting.