Friday, November 25, 2011

Gratitude Friday

From Facebook updates...
Nov 19 - I am thankful for my niece who turned 1 year old today. Sending birthday wishes to Chloe Jo!


Nov 21Today has been a long day. I am already falling asleep and it is only 8pm. I am thankful for being home and maybe relaxing a bit before going to bed. I am also thankful that all my Thanksgiving shopping is now done.


Nov 22Thankful for the beautiful weather, stack of Christmas books to gather inspiration for decorating & baking, mail love we have received the last few days and that we got out of Walmart today fairly quickly although it was packed.


Nov 24I am extremely grateful for the abundance of joy and love in my life. Everyday is a blessing and although I express my gratitude here just in November - I remind myself daily throughout the year of all my blessings. Thank you for being one of those blessings...I know how fortunate to have so many amazing people in my life.

No comments: