Friday, November 18, 2011

Gratitude Friday


Some more status updates from Facebook....

Nov  13  - I am thankful for the wonderful brunch Michael made, that I am able to stay inside on such a cold dreary day, and that more often then not I am able to go with Michael when he goes out of town for business - love road trips with him.


Nov 15I am thankful for being able to have fun and laugh with Michael especially after a long day like today.


Nov 16Today I am thankful for Michael being there for me during such stressful times such as this evening when I had to go to the ER. I am fine. They aren't exactly sure what is wrong with me but wanted to rule out a blood clot in my leg...and it was ruled out - so I am very thankful for that.


Nov 17Today I am thankful for our friend Missy and an email written by Michael. Missy told Michael about me and he wrote me 9 years ago today. I am very thankful he decided to write and share so openly as it was really from the words written - I knew he would capture my heart quite easily. And he did. I love you Michael


Nov 18I am thankful that Michael and I are able to have mini-dates in the midst of a very stressful week. Took me to Starbucks for a holiday drink. We needed that time away even if for just a short time. I wish it could have longer but some time was better then no time.



No comments: