Friday, November 11, 2011

Gratitude Friday

I have been trying to do daily thankful posts on Facebook so here is the ones I have done so far....


Nov 1I am thankful for Michael taking care of me when I have the stomach flu.
Nov 2Today I am thankful for feeling better. Stomach flu seems to be gone. I am also thankful for the wonderful aromas going through the house with a new recipe that I made for dinner. Hoping it tastes as good as it smells...will find out in about 10 mins.
Nov 3I am thankful for the chance we had this past weekend to take a day trip and see beautiful scenery. I love living in Colorado.
Nov 4 I am thankful for the beautiful weather we have, that the pantry is now organized after looking like a tornado hit, and for finding my favorite tea (it was buried in the pantry) when I had thought I was out.
Nov 5 - Today I am thankful for being able to stay indoors because it was cold, rainy and windy.
Nov 7I am thankful for our kitty cats who amuse me, nice fuzzy socks I got for my birthday that are warming my feet on a cold evening, migraine meds, and a cookbook all about soups that I am reading that make me want to make soup everyday as they look so good.
Nov 9 -  I look at the archives of this website, reading the signs, and it really gets to me. I feel often at times we are struggling but then I read things like I am reading on this website and I am thankful for the roof over our head and the work coming to the business. Michael works really hard and I am proud of all he does to keep moving forward. Our story pales in comparison to most of the folks I read about. We are in the 99 percent - but we're grateful for what we have as so many are in worse shape.
Nov 10 -  I am thankful...that I only have to get through today before getting the last Harry Potter dvd, for the adorable invitation we got in the mail for my niece's 1st birthday, for picking up the Design Sponge at Home book from the library, and that having milk and cereal brings back memories from childhood.
Nov 11I am grateful to all the men and women of our armed forces. You and your families have sacrificed so much for all of us...Thank you for your service!

No comments: