I am thankful for...
1. the library having DVD's to check out. We have been watching some old movies - Dial M for Murder, Vertigo and Anatomy of a Murder have been the first few.
2. Coke rewards because I built up quite a few points so now we are getting some gift certificates for Chili's and Subway.
3. Orange juice - been having it almost daily for the last few week and it has been nice
4. Sweet Olathe Corn - we have had corn on the cob a few times. It is so very good! We will be having it for Labor Day also with steak on the grill (marinade: balsamic vinaigrette, Dijon mustard, onion powder, black pepper and minced garlic) and Pioneer Woman's Potato Bundles and a green salad.
5. it being September which means fall will be here soon...or at least soonish. I love autumn.