Saturday, March 14, 2009

Weekend Update

Yesterday was really good.

It started off with me dying my hair but it didn't turn out. I used manic panic before - no bleaching of my hair and it came out just how I wanted it too. Anyway think blogger/twitter profile or I have one here too. So that is what I wanted to do with the purple well I should have went with this other brand the girl at Sally's told me about (can't remember the name at the moment but if I saw the box I would know it.) Or with manic panic again but I didn't and it was like I put purple water on my hair instead of dye. I mean it felt and looked like hair dye. It was REALLY bright purple but when it came time to wash it out - it didn't even look like I dyed my hair. It is like it didn't soak in. So next time I am going to use another brand a friend recommended and I am sure it will work out.

The good part of the day now...We decided to take the afternoon off and go for a drive. We went over the Colorado National Monument. We stopped for pictures along the way and just had a nice afternoon. And I can tell I was climbing on rocks as my knee hurts last night. But I know it was good for it. It was just a beautiful day out. Very spring like even up on the monument. It was a little chillier but still okay with short sleeves.

After we got home, I ended up being busy in the kitchen cooking. I made croutons, browned some ground turkey with taco seasoning and froze to take out for a quick fix meal and then I made breakfast burritos. I took pictures throughout the process and will upload them and the recipe soon.

I was so exhausted by the nights end that I just read for a little bit before bed. I am on the last Sookie Stackhouse book.

Today I woke up coughing. I have been a week behind Michael in his cold and it looks like what he had last weekend I now showing some symptoms. I slept so much. And I still feel worn out.

No comments: