Thursday, March 19, 2009

Blog Hopping




Newspaper Bunting @ Maya Made - a great way to repurpose newspaper - fun and easy!

Daffodil Napkin Rings @ Good Housekeeping Crafts - fun, easy and cheery for Spring and Easter!

Make Coasters from Paper Napkins and Tiles @ Curbly - I thought of my Mom with this one only because she likes pretty decorative paper napkins. And it is something I am sure I got from her too because my friends could testify that most packages they get from me has paper napkins in it.

And then one non-craft - more decorating that I just think is cute...

Bundt Pans on the Wall @ 2Modern - I have seen pans like that at thrift store. Even make them bright and new again by using magic erasers on them and maybe doing a coat of paint on them since they are just being decoration

No comments: