Friday, March 27, 2009

Gratitude Friday

I am thankful...
1. that my cold finally went away
2. that I heard from a friend I was worried about
3. for Frank & JoAnne giving us their wok that. They didn't use it so asked if wanted it. I said: YES! And I have used it twice this week and plan to use it again tomorrow night.
4. for the wonderful gift that my friend Jessica gave me. It just made me smile and was so much fun! (pictures below)
5. for having several good movie nights with Michael this week
6. for getting my list together for spring cleaning - starting spring cleaning next week. Which probably isn't somethign to clook forward to but I am looking forward to cleaning the house out.

I recognize that I have much more to be thankful for in my life.

I got a present from a friend that was so much fun....it was a big ball of yarn that had a little tag on it that said: "unwind me...all the way" and then as I unrolled it little gifts appeared wrapped in it - buttons, beads, charms, stickers & other little emblishments. In the very center there was a teeny tiny handmade book.








The purple/blue one is mine that Jessica made! It was really the coolest gift. I want to do it for someone sometime.

**photos are Jessica's she said I could use them since I was just so excited to unroll it that I forgot to take pictures!

No comments: