Friday, March 20, 2009

Insomnia....Surfing Etsy

I am having some insomnia and my insomnia brings me to Etsy.com to surf - which is probably a dangerous place to surf in the first place. Lately my obsession has been pottery on Etsy. Tonight I stumbled on to the perfect little gift - ESPECIALLY for those that need....SPOONS. (my 100 things about me - spoons)



The spoons are made by Scrumdidlyump.

Aren't they just the coolest?




Just a few of the others I surfed tonight...
Magpie Pottery - really love those plates. The style of collage on them seems very me.







Tina Rice - I love this necklace - really all of her necklaces but I am not sure I could wear it because of my skin allergies. But they are so fun that I keep coming back to them.






Cyrus Potter - I love the colors of most of his pottery. They just are colors that appeal to me. The lines and colors of the vases are my favorite though.

No comments: