Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Crafts @ Christmas

We get peanuts at Sam's in the BIG tins. I have thought there has to be things I can do with them. And I have used a couple for art supplies. But then I thought for Christmas they might make good treat tins. This is the tin I did for Michael's parents.


I had 2 simple little crafts I did this year that I included I think in everyone's Christmas presents. The first is what I was calling gratitude journals. Just little journals to jot down gratitude as you think of it or need. I then expanded it to wish journals, simple pleasure, everyday moments, ideas, memories and so on. So the next 2 pictures are just a sampling of a few of them.





The other craft that was so so simple. I painted clothes pins and then used rubber stamps on them. On the back of the clothes pins I attached magnets. So little magnet memo clips....



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love, love, the journal and clothespins you sent me. They are truly beautiful items and I'm honored to have a little bit of you on my fridge and in my purse.

Darby said...

Kathie, I am so glad you liked them! I wanted to do something for special people in my life. I knew I didn't have lots of time though to spend on crafts this year so I am glad you like my little presents.