Thursday, October 02, 2008

Somersault

We have been busy lately as always. It feels like that is a constant state but sometimes are more busy then the normal busy. Hows that for clear as mud? I have my political post going but not finished. I have 2 other posts about just things on my mind lately in working progress but just no time to finish any of it.

But the highlight of this week....

Monday we left to go to a meeting in the afternoon and forgot the keys so locked ourselves out of the house and car. So we had to break into our house. Be prepared to giggle as you read the rest. I scooched (more like ungracefully heaved) myself through a window that we got open. As I hit the floor in a full somersault my leg got caught into the curtains but I made it in. Thankfully no injuries occurred during this amazing acrobatic exercise. Oh and all this was done in a skirt. So now I am sportin some wicked bruises because of it. Just sayin that we need to train the cats to unlock the door for us.

Michael kept saying he wished he had a camera...I was thankful there wasn't one around. I hope our neighbor didn't watch!

We are leaving to go out of town so I didn't get to do a blog hopping today because been busy packing. And hopefully tomorrow I can take time to do my weekly gratitude list. Otherwise...we will be back on Sunday.

No comments: