Friday, October 17, 2008

Gratitude Friday

I am thankful...
1. For warm fuzzy socks with Halloween pumpkins on them
2. For finding a letter that Michael wrote to me for Christmas 2 years ago. It made me cry and be so very thankful for knowing and being with such an amazing man.
3. For actually feeling tired tonight. I often suffer from insomnia so being tired and knowing that when I go to bed in a few minutes I will actually sleep is truly a wonderful thing.
4. For thousands of bloggers banning together to talk about poverty and raise awareness.
5. That my parents arrived to help celebrate my birthday. I haven't seen them since my last birthday so I am very thankful for this time to see them as I miss them lots!

I recognize that I have much more to be thankful for in my life

No comments: