Friday, October 10, 2008

Gratitude Friday


"Gratitude bestows reverence, allowing us to encounter everyday epiphanies, those transcendent moments of awe that change forever how we experience life and the world." John Milton


I am going to admit it. Sometimes it is hard for me to do Friday Gratitude. And obviously life is full of things everyday that I am thankful for so it shouldn't be hard. I think though what happens is I forget some extraordinary every encounters by the time Friday rolls around. I hope to get better at being thankful for my everyday life experiences.

I am thankful for...
1. Last weekend....it was a wonderful weekend with family celebrating Frank's (Michael's Dad) 75th Birthday.
2. Being able to enjoy Frank's famous spaghetti and meatballs.
3. For our kitty cat getting better. He has skin allergies and this week has really turned a corner healing.
4. Feel the fall season really coming....the leave changing colors and the nights really cooling off so we can keep our windows open and enjoy the chilly nights under blankets.
5. Being able to decorate for Halloween. It is a fun holiday!

I recognize that I have much more to be thankful for in my life

No comments: