Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Blog Action Day: Poverty - Part 2

Just sharing some good links in surfing through the Blog Action Day posts from other participants.

Blickchick: SharedBliss: Poverty of Body, Mind, & Spirit - Really good entry and especially like the quote from Ghandi again..."Poverty is the worst form of violence."

Thoughts from a Sometimes Desperate Housewife: Help Me Donate to Heifer International for Blog Action Day!

Change.org - learn about causes, connect to good people and non-profits, take action

GoodSearch - Is like Ripple that I wrote about in my last entry but this search you get to chose the charity. And I don't think you do that on ripple. I think ripple is powered by google and goodsearch is powered by yahoo.

Digital Photography School has images of poverty on their blog today for blog action day.

I might share some more links later.

No comments: