Friday, August 15, 2008

Describing the psyche of a cat: addendum

I was doing some editing tonight in the office tonight - when Caesar jumps off the small table I have in the office. His toy was in the room as he had brought it to me when I was doing some voice over work. (yes, a little hard to be recording and have a meowing cat in the background...)

I didn't think anything about the toy -- except when he jumped down -- I happened to look over to see if he was still in the room, but he wasn't .... and neither was the yellow toy he usually carries in his mouth around this time of night. At that particular moment I made a mental note because I thought it was strange that here just just *left* the office and took his toy with him.

No sooner that I file that mental note away and here comes the yeowling golden boy with ... the yellow toy in his mouth that was in the office ... meowling along and the spits out the toy nearly to the spot where he had just taken it from.

While all of this might not seem like much to the casual viewer -- it transpired in what couldn't have been more than 30-45 seconds..... Of which gave me quite the chuckle because he was *just* in here along with his toy.....

He and the girl got some treats and they seem content. :)

No comments: