Thursday, August 28, 2008

Blog Hopping


I blog hop quite a bit. I go to one person's blog and hop from a link there to a blog and then hop from there to another and so on. I can really lose lots of time that way. But in the process I laugh, I find inspiration, I find touching stories of love and life challenges.

So I thought I would start sharing some blog hopping finds....

Pretty Paper Blog posted an entry for a project to help jump start those projects we all want to do...she created a Creative Juice jar. Read more about it here.

The Happiness Project - I have only read a handful for entries but several messages that spoke to me.

In my blog hopping someone linked to this...

Hope Revolution -- I would really love to participate in it. From the website: "When I hid my hope notes around the city and documented it online, my inbox was flooded with messages from people who were inspired to do the same in their communities. I was bewildered, but I guess word of mouth is powerful! It propagated through the Internet like wildfire. So, I decided to develop this website to continue the hope revolution."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to explore your finds. And, though I'm sure you know, I love the frog icon!!!!