Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Halloween Decorations

Last year I bought some napkins, towels and table runner at Kohl's after Halloween Sale. So this year I was exicted to decorate for Halloween.

Pumpkin basket I bought at Michael's not to long ago. It has Halloween napkins in it with a few silk leaves in fall colors in it and also under it.

The runner I got a Kohl's last year. Black with green, orange, white stitched strips and pumpkins on the end of it.

I have had this Pumpkin cutout stand FOREVER! It has a little Halloween tin with a candle in it that smells like licorce.

A little Pumpkin bag with a Halloween candle next to it.

Ceramic pumpkin and little stuffed ghost

Little pumpkin bells on silkcord attached to some of the cabinet handles

Little tissue fold out pumpkin and clay black cat

Another little pumpkin and then a pumpkin candle

No comments: