Thursday, October 11, 2007

Birthday Blues

I am a big person on birthdays. It is day to celebrate. And I try to celebrate my friends and family as I am truly happy that they are in the world! And even my own birthday I try to honor too but this year is REALLY hard. I will be turning 40 on the 18th and not looking forward to it at all. Only good thing is I do get to see my parents as they are flying in to spend it with me.

But over all I am feeling a little blue about my 40th birthday. I did this on my 30th birthday too - got all depressed and sad. I know 40 shouldn't be a big deal. And I know plenty of people have told me their 40's were the best time of their life. I get that. I think I am just going through some depression in general and just not happy with myself.

So that is where I am at...right now. In crying, moody, depressed mood. I should be asking for some cheese with my whine.

No comments: