Sunday, December 24, 2006

Santa Claus is Coming to Town....

  • All the presents are wrapped and under the tree. Stockings waiting for Santa to fill them.
  • Dinner is in the oven. Hopefully done about 5:30pm. Bottle of wine chilling. Goodies on the table that we have been snacking on.
  • We saw a postal worker out today. She was delivering packages. With the snow storms here in Colorado I am sure there are a lot of people waiting for Christmas packages. So on a Sunday they were delivering packages. I heard also they will deliver tomorrow too.
  • We had a marvelous brunch full of fresh fruit, pastries, hashbrowns, order your way omelets and mimosas - yum!
  • Been listening to Christmas carols all day! Singing as I cooked.
  • I know I say it often but I don't feel I can say it enough how blessed I am to be loved by Michael.
  • Also I have so many good friends and wonderful family. I am very grateful for all the support and acceptance you give me. Thank you for!
I want to wish everyone a VERY Merry Christmas! I hope you have a holiday full of love, laughter and the magic of the season!

No comments: