Friday, December 01, 2006

Friday Gratitude

A few months back I started doing letters of the alphabet every once in a while so I had to search back and it was in October that I did the letter C so next...the letter D as my Friday Gratitude...

~ D ~

~ Diet Coke - I can't go long without a diet coke. It just refreshes me. I like the bubbles and the taste.

~ Decadence - chocolate dessert, a wine that makes all the troubles of the day fade away, kisses that are full of passion - and other stuff that would be TMI (too much information) for the family that reads our blog.

~ Drawing - I am thankful that as a child I learned the joy of drawing.

~ Dinner - If I have to choose a meal that I enjoy the most it is dinner. I like cooking dinner also so many things I can make with it. I thankful for wonderful dinners I have made, created and shared with friends and family.

~ Dessert - If I could skip though meals and go straight to dessert that would be best! Thankful for all the sweetness that comes with dessert!

~ Dove Chocolates - Well it is chocolate you know...and I don't turn that down.

~ Darby - me...thankful to my parents for brining me into this world and raising me, thankful for the life I have lived...the grand adventures as well as the times I was not doing too good. They all have given me valuable lessons, life experience and memories. I also am thankful for my name. I love my name....so I am thankful my parents gave me this unique name.

~ Destiny - Michael and I talk about this quite a bit as we do think it seemed like we were destined to meet. There were several times our paths did/could have crossed. And we are thankful we finally did meet and are able to fulfill our destinies together.

~ Desire - I am thankful I am able to desire all the wonderful things I do...Michael, art, books, music, food and so much more.

~ Dreams - I am thankful for dreams...night time dreaming and day dreaming.....dreaming of life

~ Dressing up - I like dressing up.

~ Dolls - As child I played with dolls - just baby dolls, barbie dolls, paper dolls. I loved dolls and I have many wonderful memories involving dolls.

~ Duran Duran, Depeche Mode, The Dandy Warhols, Darling Violetta, Dido, Dar Williams, Dixie Chicks - All good bands/singers that start with D. I enjoy the music they bring.

~ Daily OM - Thankful for the Daily OM. I usually start out my day with them and when I do skip them I am always reminded when I read again the next time why they make me feel better. They allow me to learn more about myself - learn more about my spiritual self.

No comments: