Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Post Christmas Update

Yesterday Michael and I were out of the house before 7am heading out for post Christmas shopping. I know we are insane! We picked up Christmas items...holiday tissue, gift bags, bows, Christmas cards for next year. Plus Michael had given me a gift certificate in my stocking and so I got a Buddha with a tea light candle holder at the base and a few other little things. We picked up MORE movies. Really after all the ones we got for Christmas we didn't "need" them but they were good deals so it was hard to pass up. And then we hit this new place for breakfast and we could have fed 5 people on the food they served us. We took home lots and had it for breakfast this morning.

We spent the rest of the day just watching movies and napping...kind of a repeat of Christmas day. It was nice. We are having lots of quality time and that is has been great!

Today I woke up with a migraine but it was cloudy all day so I think it was weather related. By tonight migraine had faded. I am watching Robin Hood Prince of Thieves....Alan Rickman steals the show. His lines are so funny!

No comments: